Having founded and still leading a church and a leadership development organization for pastors and non-profit leaders, Bud is uniquely qualified to serve in this sector. He understands the nuances of ‘church’ life as well as ’corporate’ life, has navigated both successfully, and today has a foot in each of these worlds.
Bud’s expertise in team building clearly augments his work around the material in his own book “Innovative Planning: Your Church in 4-D”. Chock full of material relevant to organizations of all kinds, this first work targets churches, as they are considered by many to be ‘the worst run organizations in America’.
Services will largely center on four primary objectives:
- Moving the church from bureaucratic structures toward a culture of innovation.
- Assessing alignment between a) what the organization says it’s about and b) what it actually does, and closing any ‘alignment gaps’.
- Driving ownership of the organization into the hearts and minds of its’ members.
- Helping the organization develop sustainability with regard to its’ long-term effectiveness.
Pinnacle’s offerings around congregational and organizational health and planning are radically transforming churches and non-profits into high functioning organizations.
The workshop will bring clarity around the congregation’s vision, and will foster real ownership of the members, as they become productive in the establishment of concrete, meaningful organizational plans. Simulated Planning Workshop Segments will help churches develop real organizational alignment, assisting participants in the establishment of missional, strategic and tactical initiatives.
- Team Cohesiveness
- Creating organizational clarity
- Over-communicating organizational clarity
- Driving organizational clarity into our human systems
Follow-on Consulting services will help drive into the church’s DNA the principles of organizational health and planning, and will help create the sustainability to shift the congregation’s culture.